Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Lydia

I pretty much live in the coolest neighborhood ever, I kind of wish we could always live near ever body. One of my neighbors found out I do photography and she and found out another neighbor wanted to get pictures done for her baby.So the neighbor went through my blog/website with her. Then Viola I got asked to take this adorable baby's pictures. She had to try to two different days since Lydia wasn't too happy with her pictures getting taken the first day. But for this being my first baby photo shoot, I am pretty happy. Hope you enjoy.
 There is just something about a black and white baby picture.









2 comments :

  1. I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I cannot get over how magnificent these look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture with rings on the toes is adorable! Great job. Love the lights in the background of the sleeping one too.

    ReplyDelete