Friday, September 6, 2013

Larson Reception

Here is the reception pictures from Jake and Laura's wedding as promised.

I loved everything about this reception. So pretty and also describing them so well.



 These mozzarella balls... so delicious....




 I loved the place it was at so beautiful. The lights totally added to the ambiance.



 I Loved her cake! I have never seen anything like it and I will admit I went a little overboard and took too many pictures of it. But oh well...


 They also had these cute signs throughout the reception with things about Jake and Laura what a fun idea!

Daddy daughter dance was super cute!

Overall the night was super fun and everything looked fantastic. All of the time and effort put into the reception was well worth it. Props to you Laura. If Nic and I get married again I put you in charge of the decorations. ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment